Team registration before 9
Managers meeting on the hill at 9:05
first game 9:30
- Following Doncaster league rules for that age group.
- No cards will be involved, if a player is acting in a way deemed unacceptable, referee will tell manager to sub them for rest of that game. If they were fighting of using bad language they may be asked to miss the rest of the tournament. Referee’s decision
- This also includes parents and followers. If the referee feels that parents are too aggressive or shouting too much they will be asked to calm down, if they persist they may be told to leave the tournament.
- All games will consist of two halves, 7 minutes each.
- It is 2 groups of 5 teams, 4 games each.
- The 2 teams who finished 1st in each group will play for the Champions league
- The 2 teams who finished 2nd in each group will play for the Europa league
- If level at full time, teams swap ends and do extra 5 minutes, then penalties if still undecided. Only the players on the pitch can take penalties.
- All players entered will received a medal on the day.