Team registration before 10
Managers meeting at 10:05
First game 10:15
- Following Doncaster league rules for that age group
- No cards will be involved, if a player is acting in a way deemed unacceptable, referee will tell manager to sub them for rest of that game. If they were fighting of using bad language they may be asked to miss the rest of the tournament. Referee’s decision
- This also includes parents and followers. If the referee feels that parents are too aggressive or shouting too much they will be asked to calm down, if they persist they may be told to leave the tournament.
- All games will consist of two 6 minutes halves. There will be no pause between, just a straight swapping of ends.
- It is a round robin event, where each team will play 4 games in total
- You will not play all the teams present and where possible teams from the same clubs will not be drawn together.
- No scores or results will be recorded as this is a fun day for the players and parents.
- Every child will get a medal on the day.