|File Size:||57 kb|
- Tour De Dearne will START at 10am and leave from Dearne ALC, up to Goldthorpe then to
Highgate cross-roads. We will then head right
past Highgate Primary down to Thurnscoe. Left at High Street and straight forward to St Helen’s Church. Right onto Houghton Road. Past Asda
Supermarket under the railway bridge, straight forward towards Hicklton. Right onto Phoenix Road and FINISH in Phoenix Park.
- Please ensure you sign in when you arrive and collect your entry number to pin to your clothing.
- Please sign out at Phoenix Park before
- The event will start at 10 am prompt and
we expect most people will have finished if walking by 12 noon.
- You can Cycle, ride on a scooter or walk
to complete the event.
- If cycling or on scooters it is
recommended by the British Cycling Association that Helmets are worn.
- Under 9’s
MUST be accompanied by an adult at the start & finish of the event
unless you are taking part.
- Dearne & District Football kits/Fancy
Dress or School Uniforms are all allowed for the event. Participants are to
ensure what you do wear is comfortable and wearing suitable footwear.
- This is a community event and everyone is
welcome to participate but you MUST
- Free Water Stops will be provided along
the route and First Aiders will be to hand.
- All entrants will be provided with a Map
- Follow the YELLOW RIBBONS along the route.
- The Tour De Dearne is NOT A RACE. DO NOT OVERTAKE THE LEAD CAR otherwise you will asked
to leave the event.
- Please respect the fact that the event is
being held in a public road & walkway. Members of the public will also be
using the area and respect is to be given to them at all times.
- Dogs can participate but MUST be kept on
leads at all times.
- Wheelchair users are also welcome to
- If you are bringing a pushchair please be
aware that the terrain may be uneven in places.
- Please dispose of litter responsibly in
the bins around the park.
- Tour De Dearne is a Fundraising event and
by taking part you are committing yourself to raising money for Dearne &
District Community FC and your Primary School.
split will be applied to
Individual Teams sponsorship money raised. ALL
SPONSOR FORSMS MUST be returned for AUDIT purposes.
split of all sponsorship
money raised will be applied to local Primary Schools participating. ALL SPONSOR FORSMS MUST BE returned for
- Collection buckets will be along the
- No alcohol is permitted during the event.
children that complete
the event will be presented with a Medal
at Phoenix Park.